Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Can you believe it's already September? Kids are back in school although it's been a few years since we've had on in school. It's been a mixture of weather around here, one day 90 degrees, the next day 70 degrees and we're expecting the temps to be around the 70's and cloudy...love it!

I'll be working on rearranging my craft room today and will post pictures in the near future...

But for now, it's time for Sunday Blog Love..
There were so many great projects - let me show you some of my favorites.....


Feel free to grab yourself the I'm featured button, the code is in the right hand column.


And you'll also find yourself featured on my Pinterest Board

Now it's onto this week's party...
Just a few guidelines..
Become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project, thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home....
Please don't link if your blog is a business blog, Etsy store or a giveaway....

And finally...please..please..please...link back to my party....
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to always link back..)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to another wonderful party. Thanks so much for taking the time to host!

Cathy @My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting this party and for featuring me. What a thrill! Just to let you know I did have you linked back, I don't know why but sometimes the blog button goes to blog button heaven, that happened with yours, so I linked to your URL. Your button is now there again hopefully it won't go away? Does this happen to anyone else?

Krista-Artista said...

Thanks so much for featuring me. I just started blogging a few weeks ago and this is my first time being featured. I am very excited!
Krista

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

The love map is a cute idea!

Georgina xxx said...

Hellloooo! Georgina from Let's Make This Pretty here... how can i contact you... just need to ask you a quickie question! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails