Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Sorry that I've been missing in action...we're having a rummage (also known as a yard sale) and I've been busy sorting through so many Rubbermaid containers and pricing items...

Our town is having a city wide rummage this weekend
and I can tell you that yesterday we sold so many things...
and heard from so many people that our rummage was the best one..
lots of shabby chic things....
and still lots to sell!
I'll be posting my favorite links ups from last week on Sunday..
I wanted to get the party started early so we can all enjoy the Mothers Day weekend...


Thank you to all who linked up last weekend!


8 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting another lovely party!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks for hosting. Happy Mothers Day
Rose

Lori@Color It Simple said...

Terry, I am your newest follower. I have linked up to your party, thanks so much for hosting. Stop by my blog for a visit when you get a chance.

Patty said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Terry, thanks so much for hosting.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

The nice thing about having a yard sale is making a little room for MORE STUFF! At least that's how it works around our house! Thank you for hosting a great party! ;-) Marci

Deb A said...

Thanks for hosting!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I found you from the Farmhouse Porch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails