Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

I love the weekends, don't you?
Too bad they're only two days because I never seem to have enough time to get everything done
Last weekend, I spent the weekend with my daughter and her family
and had lots of time with Macie...

The two of us spent lots of time sitting on the floor and playing with her toys...
and we even managed to do a little shopping and I'll share my vintage find later next week....

Before I go much further, I wanted to say thank you to all who linked up last weekend...
there were a record number of link ups and so many wonderful projects...

Let me show you some of my favorites...


My 1929 Charmer gives us a tour of her front yard garden.



Cozy Home Scenes has a yummy recipe for grilled fish.

Northern Cottage used washi tape to make these adorable summer list sticks.


2 Crafty 4 My Skirt has a recipe for taco tater tot casserole.


and the most viewed from last week was...

Home Happy Home and a tour of her front porch. Thanks to all who linked up!
Feel free grab the featured button to add to your blog.



Let's get the party starting for this weekend!

All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love board on Pinterest.

15 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Hi Terry,
Thank you so much for hosting :)
So much fun playing on the floor with lil'ones! Great features too.
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Natasha in Oz said...

Oh my goodness, Macie is growing up right before my eyes! She is so cute!

I'm glad to hear you have been well and keeping busy. I hope your weekend is wonderful.

Best wishes and thanks for having me!
Natasha in Oz

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry! Don't you just love all the Summer Projects? So awesome!
Have a great week!
Meegan
What Meegan Makes

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

sounds like a great weekend! oh and that to do list is brilliant. thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Terry, thanks so much for hosting!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Terry! Thanks so much for hosting and she is adorable!

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks for hosting. You picked great features I like them all.
Rose

Delightfully Curious Designs said...

TERRY, I NOMINATED YOUR BLOG FOR THE SUNSHINE AWARD BECAUSE I THINK IT IS SO WONDERFUL. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'LL HAVE THE TIME TO POST THIS BUT YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE AWARD HERE http://delightfulcuriosity.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html THANKS FOR BEING SO INSPIRING!!

Elaine said...

Your little granddaughter is adorable! So far, mine all have fur, so I must live vicariously through others! Thanks so much for hosting this party! I'm going back to check out that grilled fish!

Leslie said...

Thank you for hosting! I am now following you and added your link to each of the posts I shared. Have a super great week!

Leslie
www.dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Your grandbaby is adorable. Thanks so much for featuring my Cottage Front Yard Garden! To quote Sally Field when she accepted her first academy award - "you like me, you really like me! So I feel special.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting. :) Megan

Katie @ Lady Like said...

Yahoo :) I'm you 900th follower. Which probably made my day as much as it made yours :)) Happy Sunday!

Katie
Lady Million

Alese said...

Thank yo so much for featuring My Taco Tater Tot Casserole!

Michele said...

i love all the delightful treats that are posted here. but i especially love hearing about your play time with your little sweetie! its what makes life wonderful! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails